I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days.
1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info from
their records have fallen on deaf ears.
2. They Charge you for services you never ordered. You ask for Domain name registration...they will raise an invoice
for an Addon(ID protection). You won't know the difference until you are asked to pay again for what you wanted
3. Their Server remains down every now and then
4. Their support staff is very polite but all they can offer you is "apologies"
5. DNS gets disabled automatically on daily basis. You need to call up support who will fix it daily for you. Wait time is 4-5 hours
6. They will not refund you anything even if you ask for.
7. You keep submitting tickets...they do not respond.
8. Mail accounts associated with the domains do not function.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Technical capability of server team
- Not reply in tickets
- Refuses refund
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."