Privacy and Data Security

Purchased 2 hosting packages w/domains for 2 years (one with static IP service for an add fee) and several domain names for a total of $376.40. I had noticed that the main domain names attached to the hosting accounts were NEVER registered to my name or accounts shortly after. Since then I had made several attempts to reach them by email and phone, but could never get through or never received any kind of response. Several Ticket and chat session ending in no help, just redirects and promises of resolution/contact. No one has ever gotten back to me or even attempted to resolve my issues. many complaints with consumer affairs.

Company is committing consumer fraud and needs a class action!

This reviewer shared experience about "there are no words to adequately convey my disdain and disgust!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $240. thelore77 is overall dissatisfied with Arvixe. The most disappointing about arvixe web hosting service at Arvixe was no response to any requests, promises to resolve not met and charged for services not rendered Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arvixe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Arvixe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arvixe?

Comments

Voorhees, New Jersey, United States #1115769

Still not resolved to date.I have an email confirming that a a courtesy they would provide me with credit for my accounts if I closed them.

I did and never received anything. I have inquired several times and was told anything from my account was being escalated to a billing department manager to, no then would only gives me credit for $38 (on a $240 payout for services never rendered). Then they send me automated emails saying they are sorry I cancelled and ask me for a review on what they can do better. Needless to say,I did not respond well,yet still no contact from.

Them, no credit nothing.

I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone knows to stay away from them at all costs!I am on a personal mission to make sure their business goes down like the Titanic!